Urinary Incontinence is the uncontrollable leakage in women and it can happen for different reasons.
- Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Leakage of urine when you have sudden urge to pass urine which you can’t control.
2. Stress Urinary Incontinence: This is most common in women’s and typically happens after the child birth. It very common and it affects millions of people worldwide and lots of studies have shown it affects 10-15% of old people, but it is equally common in man, women and children.
Stress incontinence is a condition when female fails to control their urination in certain situations. Female stress incontinence is a very serious and at the same time very embarrassing condition which forces an individual to maintain isolation from the social world. The term stress in stress incontinence denotes the physical stress or pressure on the bladder/abdomen and not the mental stress. Some of the people get confused between overactive bladder and female stress incontinence and consider them same. However, both of these are separate conditions and can also occur at the same time. Stress incontinence is a condition when female fails to control their urination in certain situations. Female stress incontinence is a very serious and at the same time very embarrassing condition which forces an individual to maintain isolation from the social world.
Unfortunately, pregnancy and childbirth can dramatically damage the pelvic floor leading to a loss of bladder control. Even women who don’t develop symptoms immediately after delivery can have undetected damage to the nerves, muscles and pelvic organ supporting tissues that could lead to bladder control problems later in life.
- Excess weight can cause female stress incontinence.
- Chronic smoking
- Excess intake of alcohol and caffeine
- Chronic cough
- Constant involvement in heavy activities
- Hormonal Imbalance may also cause female stress incontinence.
Radiance Hospital, Mohali Kharar is the best hospital in mohali. Dr. Rimmy singla is the best gynecologist and obstetrician .
#radiancehospitalmohalikharar #besthospitalinmohali #bestgynecologistandobstetrician