Excellence In Surgical Procedures
Laparoscopic Surgery is a technique wherein surgical procedures like removal of gallbladder can be successfully done with small keyhole incisions in place of opening up of the abdomen with large incisions. Carbon dioxide gas is used to inflate the abdomen so as to open up space for putting in instruments and then performing required surgical procedures. Patients are mobilised the same evening and discharged the very next day. Early return to work, less pain, faster recovery & better cosmetics are the key advantages of laparoscopy. With a dedicated and experienced team doing evidence-based protocol procedures, the outcomes are second to none. Safety in surgery to reduce or eliminate complications during treatment is the focus of the consultants.
The Department of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Radiance Hospital is manned 24×7 by an experienced and dedicated team of consultants that aim to provide modern surgical treatment options for patients.
Services Offered For
- Abdominal surgeries such as gallbladder excision, advanced laparoscopy, appendectomy, intestinal surgery (open/laparoscopic surgery), obstruction & perforation
- All kinds of hernias — Treated by both open and laparoscopic surgery, depending on the patient’s condition. Anorectal diseases – Such as abscesses, fistula, fissure and piles, prolapse, hydrocele.
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy for piles & prolapse with many benefits to the patient such as minimal blood loss, less pain and early recovery
- Tumours – Diagnostics and treatment of soft tissues, treatment for cysts etc.
- Infective conditions – We take care of abscesses and emphasize early rehabilitation.
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins.
- Gallstone Disease – Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Hernia – Laparoscopic/Open Hernia Repair with Mesh
- Appendicitis – Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Fissure or Anal Pain
- Piles – Minimally Invasive Surgery/Stapler Surgery for Piles
- Something coming out of Anus or Vagina
- Rectal Prolapse – Laparoscopic Rectopexy
- Varicocele Surgery (Laparoscopic Open)
- Sinus Back/Pilonidal
- Pus/Abscess Drainage