Best Gynecologist Hospital in Punjab/(Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali) , Best Maternity Hospitals in India
Gynaecology & Obstetrics Section at Radiance Hospital has renowned female Doctor by Dr. Rimmy Singla is outstanding in their own field of expertise.We at Radiance Hospital are dedicated to providing the highest quality in women’s health. The path of conversion of a simple Obstetrics and Gynecology practice to a team capable of handling every aspect of a woman’s life has been a long one. It is the result of years of experience, knowledge, understanding, and constant updating and effort.
The maternity section is available twenty four hours. Radiance Hospital has State of an art labor room along with facilities for electronic fetal heart monitoring during labor. Radiance Hospital has all means for instrumental deliveries and apparatus to deal with emergencies. Fully equipped operation theatre for all obstetrics and gynecology operations.
Radiance Hospital in Mohali is one of the best Maternity Hospital in India.
Gynecology Section has facilities for state of art Laparoscopic surgeries to be performed and also Gynae cancer surgeries. Radiance Hospital is well equipped to provide diagnostic and latest procedures like Laparoscopic surgery, minimally invasive surgery and hysteroscopy surgery, best laparoscopy surgeries center in India.
Radiance Hospital provides the best of medical and surgical management for all types of Gynecological Problems. We aim to provide all your requirements under one roof.
At Radiance Hospital we having comprehensive all services under one roof for all your Gynae/Obstetric need:
Painless Normal Deliveries Caesarean Deliveries Pre natal care and advice Post natal care and advice
There are a range of subspecialties and divisions within the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department, the availability of which may depend on the healthcare institution as well:
- Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- Menopausal and geriatric gynaecology
- Cosmetic gynaecology
- Gynaecological oncology: This branch of Obstetrics and Gynaecology treats women (medically and/or surgically) with cancer in the reproductive organs.
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility: A discipline focusing on the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery: This domain focuses on treating women suffering from pelvic prolapses and urinary incontinence. They employ a range of procedures (sometimes) involving surgery.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Family planning: This subspecialty offers training in pregnancy termination (abortion) and contraception.
The surgical procedures performed at the department include:
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Laparoscopic treatment for ectopic pregnancy Normal Delivery Caesarean Delivery Care of miscarriage Laparoscopic removal of Adnexal Cysts Cervical Cerclage
The Gynaecology division provides services such as:
Hormonal dysfunctions management
Irregular menstrual cycle management
Acute, repeated and chronic pelvic infection management
Premenopausal and post–menopausal counselling
Cancer awareness and prevention
Management of disorders like PCOS/PCOD,
Surgical management of Endometriosis, Fibroids, etc.
Laparoscopic/ Minimally Invasive Surgeries ensuring minimal incisions & faster recovery.