Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods or excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release eggs.
- Irregular Periods – Infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS.
- Weight Gain – About half of people with PCOS will have weight gain and obesity that is difficult to manage.
- Acne – Hormonal changes related to androgens can lead to acne problems.
- Depression – Both hormonal changes and symptoms like unwanted hair growth can negatively affect your emotions. Many with PCOS end up experiencing depression and anxiety.
- Pelvic pain – Pelvic pain may occur with periods, along with heavy bleeding. It may also occur when a woman isn’t bleeding.
Radiance Hospital , Mohali, Kharar is the best Hospital In Mohali . Dr Rimmy Singla is the Best gynecologist and obstetrician in mohali.
#besthospitalinmohali #bestgynecologistandobstetricianinmohali #radiancehospitalmohalikharar #pcossymptoms